creations at the stomping grounds

Welcome to my Stomping Grounds
Do to lack of space, I had to remove some of the Freebies on my blog. If there is any file you are interested in, just email me and I will send it to you. I have WPC formats, DXF formats and some GSD formats. View my Gallery and see what you like and I will try to send them to you. Enjoy my Gallery. Thank you for visiting, Mima
My email is
Faplumb18@aol.com

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jump start on Christmas....

I'm already starting to post Christmas files. I know that its not even Thanksgiving,

but I have a large mailing list.

I thought that I would share my files as I created them.

Snowflake_card


This is my snowflake card with title: Let it snow .

I added glass finish to make the title shiny.

This Santa file is a negative and positive cut. Great for a topper,

or good to use as a wreath center, etc.



3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 13 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Nov. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Anne said...

Both fabulous Mima love them both TFS Anne xx