creations at the stomping grounds

Welcome to my Stomping Grounds
Do to lack of space, I had to remove some of the Freebies on my blog. If there is any file you are interested in, just email me and I will send it to you. I have WPC formats, DXF formats and some GSD formats. View my Gallery and see what you like and I will try to send them to you. Enjoy my Gallery. Thank you for visiting, Mima
My email is
Faplumb18@aol.com

Friday, March 18, 2011

Another March birthday



Happy Birthday Comments, Graphics, eCards for Facebook, MySpace


I want to Wish my Step Daughter


Desirae

(Dad and Desirae-daughter)


A happy birthday, and may

you have many more...


These are my creations for

this week.

This is my first Mother's day card.



Mother's_Day_2011

This is my first Easter Card,

please forgive the photo quality

I was getting to much glare,

so I had to scan it.


Easter_Crucifixion_card


This is an Anniversary card.


Lighthouse_Anniversary_card

<>

5 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [19 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Lisa R said...

Thanks for the files. Great job.

chic Gucci shirts said...

post one!

kevin said...

Canada Goose Victoria

Canada Goose Camp Down

Discount Canada Goose Victoria

Kensington Canadian Goose

Canada Goose Montebello

Canada Goose Victoria Jacket For Women<

ivan koki said...

I am really glad to read it and being able to share my thoughts on it. I want to use this opportunity to say thathttp://www.iessaywriting.net./
I really love this blog. It is an amazing resource of information for my working. Thank you so much.))