creations at the stomping grounds

Welcome to my Stomping Grounds
Do to lack of space, I had to remove some of the Freebies on my blog. If there is any file you are interested in, just email me and I will send it to you. I have WPC formats, DXF formats and some GSD formats. View my Gallery and see what you like and I will try to send them to you. Enjoy my Gallery. Thank you for visiting, Mima
My email is
Faplumb18@aol.com

Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy New Years to All

Have a Happy and Safe New Year!!!

This my New Year Topper for 2011.



Happy_2011


Hoping you continue to visit...


5 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [28 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the New Year Theme post on Dec. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

comedyrocks.com said...

I love reading your blog - thank you for the frequent updates!
Wishing you the best of heath and happiness in 2011.

Anne said...

Happy New Year to you & your's Mima hope you had a fabulous Holiday season loving your latest cards have a thing about snowglobes especially when there from the disney shop have tried a couple of times to post my internet connection has been playing up fingers crossed third time lucky
Hugs
Anne xx

yh said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
burberry tasche
chanel tasche
fendi bolsas
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures Christian Louboutin
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
lunettes de soleil
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton